Sunday 25 November 2012

008 - The best thing a teacher can do with technology is get organized


The administrative overhead only seems to grow. How to stay on top yet free in your mind to concentrate on the class in front of you?

You think you're organized, do you? I know I'm not. Not as much as I'd like to be, I'd like to have zero leakage in my system, what's a leak? If you've ever found a phone number with no name in your pocket and can't remember who it was you'd planned on calling only that it was important...that nagging self doubt eats at your energy and makes you less able to be present in your own classes.

It is possible to have an overwhelming number of things coming at you and stay sane and free in your mind but in order for that to happen, either your work has to be less or your ability to execute has to grow.

http://www.thesecretweapon.org/

Watch the videos, learn GTD, install Evernote and take your life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment