Monday 10 September 2012

004 New ICT one day intensive course idea

I'm considering running a second ICT course for one day. 4 x 90 minutes of sessions.


  1. Introduction and Use of Prezi
  2. Free online tools, TwinSpace, Google Docs, Blogger, project based learning
  3. How to make a video using Windows Live Movie Maker
  4. Apps for education, Educreations, Inkling, SimpleMind, and more
I want to have several rooms with computers and internet access so everyone can actually create materials. I honestly don't know how we're going to cram everything in to the time we have. I'll likely adjust the timing. I would like to see everyone make something they can take away and use.

I'm considering posting this in my classroom. Would you?
Questions? Comments? Wish Lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment